Awesome Free Stuff!
Come on in, the water’s lovely.
There’s a lot I’ve put on the website but the BEST stuff happens on my free mailing list.
You’ll get regular tips, ideas and advice, and more information and stories that I only share in email, and a great discount on my flagship resource, the London Hiker 50.
(p.s. And of course, your email address is safe with me and you can unsubscribe any time you like.)
You’ll get s ton of goodies:
1) My regular Monday Hiking Tip! I’ve poured all my knowledge about living in London and hiking into a super helpful email series and I’m sharing it all with youuuuuu!
2) 20 top tips for London hikers! Find out:
- The best place to get hiking maps and guidebooks in London
- The ‘one stop shop’ London location for all your hiking gear
- How to look at Ordnance Survey maps online for free
- The little known way to get 1/3rd off train travel in the south-east
- The ‘must have’ hiking gear for hiking outside of London (3 tips!)
- The only book you’ll ever need for day walks close to London
- The 3 best London parks for pretending you are deep in the countryside
- The best way to waterproof your leather boots
- How to dry your boots faster
- How to avoid the ‘travelling light’ packing mistake I made that left me going ‘yuuuuuck’ for 4 hours
- The ‘miracle cream’ product I never leave out of my first aid kit… and that I once got a taxi to bring to me when I was without it
- The one thing you must always check before booking into a hostel
- What to do with your hiking boots when they’re worn out
- 6 things to do when you can’t get out to the hills for a while
- How to go to sleep in London and wake up in the Highlands of Scotland or on the Cornish coast
- 3 Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and 3 national trails close to London
- Why I think you deserve to go on regular hiking weekends… even if it does feel expensive
3) A free, editable packing checklist for a weekend hiking, as seen in my post how to pack your rucksack in 5 minutes.
Download it, customise it, print it and save yourself stacks of time and that nagging feeling that you’ve forgotten something really important.
4) Suggestions for hiking challenges for your hiking year ahead, based on your quiz results!
5) A list member only discount on The London Hiker 50: The ultimate London walking ticklist.
Get it all now!
Simply bung your email into the box below and I’ll be in touch!
(p.s. Your email address is safe with me and you can unsubscribe any time you like.)